Rune-Server
PLEASE REGISTER OR LOGIN TO THESE FORUMS, THANK YOU.
Rune-Server
PLEASE REGISTER OR LOGIN TO THESE FORUMS, THANK YOU.
Rune-Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rune-Server is a great and respectful server owned by Kyle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vapo Drops Suggestion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vapo Drops Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Vapo Drops Suggestion   Vapo Drops Suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:27 am

We'll I Think A Events Section Would Be Nice. Etc, Pking Events (Find Best Hybrid, Range Etc)
With Events It Keeps The Whole Server Active And Establishes A Community, A Community Who Know Each Other And Interact, By Using Events As A Way To Help The Community Bond.

Also A Genral Disscusion Section Would Be Good As Players And Staff Can Interact And Talk About Anything In Genral. Having It To Introduce Your Self And Talk About Random Topics.

Finally A Appeal Section Where Players Can Explain Why They Where Banned/Muted (Ipban/IpMute) And Explain What Happend And Also It Gives Them A Chance To Say What They Did Why It Was Wrong And That It Will Never Happen Again, Pretty Much Like A Second Chance. Using This Will Allow Users To Relize What They Did Wrong And Correct It. Staff Will Look At This And Dicide Wether That User Diserves Another Chance.

Thanks Vapo Drops alien
Back to top Go down
Kyle L.
Forum & Server Staff
Forum & Server Staff
Kyle L.

Vapo Drops Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Very nice   Vapo Drops Suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:29 am

Vapo i agree i will add these sections. This will help the community, i agree.
Back to top Go down

Vapo Drops Suggestion
Page 1 of 1