Rune-Server
PLEASE REGISTER OR LOGIN TO THESE FORUMS, THANK YOU.
Rune-Server
PLEASE REGISTER OR LOGIN TO THESE FORUMS, THANK YOU.
Rune-Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rune-Server is a great and respectful server owned by Kyle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joey's GFX Team Suggestion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Joey's GFX Team Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Joey's GFX Team Suggestion   Joey's GFX Team Suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:10 am

Hey Kyle I just thought the forums/server should have a GFX team and section. It would be cool for people to share their GFX designs and work also be a sort of staff. Hope you like my suggestion! Thanks, Joey
Back to top Go down

Joey's GFX Team Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey's GFX Team Suggestion   Joey's GFX Team Suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:24 am

Joey™ wrote:
Hey Kyle I just thought the forums/server should have a GFX team and section. It would be cool for people to share their GFX designs and work also be a sort of staff. Hope you like my suggestion! Thanks, Joey

"Be Sort Of Staff" Sorta, If Kyle Needs Some Gfx He Will Ask You,You Will Be Considerd As Server Helpers, Not Staff.
Just A Nice Great Helping Hand, And Will Probally Get Rewarded For Any Gfx You Make For The Server, *DO NOT JUST MAKE GFX AND SAY YOU NEED REWARD* You Can Show Off If Kyle Likes It, Or Asked You, You Will Be Rewarded,

Thanks Vapo alien
Back to top Go down

Joey's GFX Team Suggestion
Page 1 of 1